Salma Valgarma Hayek-Pinault (previously: Salma Hayek; born: Salma Valgarma Hayek Jiménez; September 2, 1966) is a Spanish-Mexican/Lebanese-Mexican actress, producer & model.
She began her career in Mexico starring in the telenovela, Teresa and went on to star in the movie, The Alley of Miracles for which she was nominated for an Ariel Award. In 1991, Salma moved to Hollywood and gained fame with roles in Anglophone films such as Desperado, Dogma & Wild Wild West.
Salma has been the image of several brands. Since 1995, she has been working for the Pomellato jewelery brand, 13. She has been working for Avon for a number of years. She was also a brand image for Revlon.
- Main article: Salma & François-Henri's 1st Wedding
- Main article: Salma & François-Henri's 2nd Wedding
- Salma's Spanish-Mexican on Diana's side & Lebanese-Mexican on Sami's side.
- Salma was 41 when she gave birth to Valentina.
- Salma was 42 when she married François-Henri & when she married François-Henri again.